- Introduction: Elements of ISO 37001
- Understanding the objectives of each element and the process for implementation
- Benefits of an ISO 37001 certification
- To understand elements of ISO 37001
- To understand how ISO 37001 interfaces with your company’s governance system
- To understand what is required to put in place an ISO 37001 based compliance program
- Compliance professionals that are new to Anti-bribery, Managers, Chief Compliance Officers, Compliance Officers / Managers, CFO, Chief Legal Counsels
- Anyone with Anti-corruption responsibilities or Oversight
This webinar is led by Eileen Berntsson, Anti-Bribery specialist consultant at Bureau Veritas. She possesses more than 20 years of experience in ISO compliance, risk management, supply chain risk and compliance, auditing and implementing compliance programs.
DURATION: 1 HOUR
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Eileen Berntsson is TASA: TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accredited TASA and a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional. She is also IRCA certified Lead Auditor for quality and does audits in Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, SA8000 and Anti-bribery.
Eileen has hands-on experience in implementing risk-based supplier due diligence, identification of potential inappropriate payments and implementation of programs in anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and anti-trust law.